Thank you for your interest in visiting our Academy!
Our next Reception Open Day is: Thursday 5th December, 9.30am.
Here are a few reasons why you should visit us:
- You will get the opportunity to see first-hand what life at Johanna is like
- You will be able to hear from our Class Teachers and Executive Principal
- There will be a chance for you to meet with our support staff
- Any questions you may have can get answered directly by our staff
- Your child can start to build a relationship with our Academy and picture their future here with us
- We want to welcome you into our family and are delighted to meet you
Can't make one of our open days? Don't worry, get in touch with the Academy to arrange a tour and we will do our best to provide this for you.